What does K2 Solar Australia offer?
K2 Solar Australia promotes the growth of the renewable energy industry to help reduce the impact of businesses on the environment. We offer cost effective and reliable solar energy solutions for our customers. We can provide traditional monocrystalline and polycrystalline silicon solar panels as well as the latest flexible thin film for almost any application.
We will ensure that your solar system produces the target amount of electricity in order for you to achieve your required energy production. By analysing sun exposure, temperature and weather data, we can provide actual system efficiency relative to the local weather conditions and ensure the system is operating at its peak performance.
Our partnership with a leading commercial roofing company enables us to seamlessly design, install, and maintain both the solar PV and roofing system on new or existing buildings. Our warranty and support services cover both the solar PV system and roofing system to save you time and money.
The benefits of a commercial solar system from K2 Solar include:
- Control rising energy costs: by investing in solar you can virtually eliminate your electricity bill. Companies can apply for renewable energy credits and we will provide you with a payback period upon quoting your system
- Market your initiatives: show your customers you care about the environment and are willing to invest in the future
- High reliability and low maintenance: commercial solar systems have no moving parts and require minimal maintenance
- Access to solar power for your business with $0 upfront cost
EFFICIENT SYSTEM DESIGN
MONITOR OUTPUT ONLINE
MAXIMUM AVAILABLE REBATE
We provide customers the following services
- Engineering and design of a solar PV system
- Turnkey installation of the solar system (and roofing if required)
- System testing/start-up & customer training/education
- Submittal of all rebate and utility interconnection applications
- Preventative maintenance services
- Weather station and live online monitoring systems
- Back up support
- Energy plans including installation for $0 upfront cost