About K2 Solar
K2 Solar Australia promotes the growth of the renewable energy industry to help reduce the impact of businesses on the environment.
We will ensure that your solar system produces the target amount of electricity in order for you to achieve your required energy production. By analysing sun exposure, temperature and weather data, we can provide actual system efficiency relative to the local weather conditions and ensure the system is operating at its peak performance.
Our partnership with a leading commercial roofing company enables us to seamlessly design, install, and maintain both the solar PV and roofing system on new or existing buildings. Our warranty and support services cover both the solar PV system and roofing system to save you time and money.
The benefits of a commercial solar system from K2 Solar include:
Control rising energy costs: by investing in solar you can virtually eliminate your electricity bill. Companies can apply for renewable energy credits and we will provide you with a payback period upon quoting your system.
Market your initiatives: show your customers you care about the environment and are willing to invest in the future.
High reliability and low maintenance: commercial solar systems have no moving parts and require minimal maintenance.
- Engineering and design of a solar PV system
- Turnkey installation of the solar system (and roofing if required)
- System testing/start-up & customer training/education
- Submittal of all rebate and utility interconnection applications
- Preventative maintenance services
- Weather station and live online monitoring systems
- Back up support
- Alexandria Intensive English School – 65kW
- Auburn North Public School – 40kW
- Camden Valley Inn – 10kW
- Catholic Healthcare McQuoin Park – 60kW
- Citidines Connect Sydney Airport – 18kW
- Glenmore Park School – 50kW
- IKEA Canberra – 500kW
- Kennett Home Stanwell Park – 60kW
- Lucas Gardens School – 50kW
- Macquarie University Bio Science Building – 42kW
- Manly Vale Public School – 99kW
- Morling College Macquarie Park – 78kW
- Newtown Business Centre – 30kW
- Nepean TAFE – 20kW
- Paramount Hotel – 8kW
- Rosehill Public School – 40kW
- Solis Apartments Little Bay – 10kW
- St Clair high School – 99kW
- St Marys Primary School North Sydney – 17.5kW
- The Kings School – 42kW
- Uni of Wollongong – iAccelerate Building – 26kW
- Wentworth Point Public School – 15kW